What Really Happened: Mike Rivero Friday 12/15/17: Today's News Talk Show
What Really Happened: Michael Rivero Friday 12/15/17: (Commercial Free AUDIO)
What Really Happened: Mike Rivero Thursday 12/14/17: Today's News Talk Show
What Really Happened: Michael Rivero Thursday 12/14/17: (Commercial Free AUDIO)
What Really Happened: Mike Rivero Wednesday 12/13/17: Today's News Talk Show
What Really Happened: Michael Rivero Wednesday 12/13/17: (Commercial Free AUDIO)
What Really Happened: Mike Rivero Tuesday 12/12/17: Today's News Talk Show
What Really Happened: Michael Rivero Tuesday 12/12/17: (Commercial Free AUDIO)
What Really Happened: Mike Rivero Monday 12/11/17: Today's News Talk Show
What Really Happened: Michael Rivero Monday 12/11/17: (Commercial Free AUDIO)
What Really Happened: Mike Rivero Friday 12/8/17: Today's News Talk Show
What Really Happened: Michael Rivero Friday 12/8/17: (Commercial Free AUDIO)
What Really Happened: Mike Rivero Thursday 12/7/17: Today's News Talk Show
What Really Happened: Michael Rivero Thursday 12/7/17: (Commercial Free AUDIO)
What Really Happened: Mike Rivero Wednesday 12/6/17: Today's News Talk Show
- Once again echoing the dinner conversations of a growing number of American households around the country, Representative Trey Gowdy (R-SC) ripped into FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe on Fox News regarding text messages released earlier this week between Agent Peter Strzok and lawyer Lisa Page that revealed an FBI plot, allegedly hatched in McCabe's office, to prevent a Trump presidency at all costs. Among other things, Gowdy said he would... Read more »
- While the mainstream media opted to protect the United States government by treating anyone who dared to question the government’s role in the rise of ISIS as crazy conspiracy theorists, a new report is forcing the MSM to admit that those “conspiracies” were true all along. Now, mainstream media outlets such as Reuters and USA Today are suddenly reporting that the United States and its close ally, Saudi Arabia, were... Read more »
- New software by Brown University is allowing humans to virtually step into the shoes of their robot creations, boosting the snap decision-making of machines and helping to ensure they never get out of control. Robots have increased human productivity and mitigate risk factors for first responders in dangerous environments, like nuclear fallout zones or scenes where explosives may be present. One example is the army of bots that led the... Read more »
- BRITAIN’S MPs have been forced to debate leaving the EU without a deal after more than 100,000 Brits signed a petition calling for the UK to walk away NOW.... Read more »
- LET IT BURN: 2017 was a bad year for Facebook, 2018 not looking much better... Read more »
- At least 150 Palestinian protesters were injured during clashes with Israeli forces near Gaza City on December 15, in response to an earlier decision by US President Donald Trump to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital. 29-year-old Ibrahim Abu Thuraya, a wheelchair-bound Palestinian man with no legs, was reportedly killed by Israeli troops during Friday's Gaza protests against President Trump's previous declaration on Jerusalem. His killing immediately caused an international outcry,... Read more »
- The European Council and European Parliament agreed on Friday to impose stricter rules targeting exchange platforms for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to prevent the financing of terrorism and money laundering.... Read more »
- Author of the Harry Potter series, J.K. Rowling, recently expressed her belief that God is a black woman following the defeat of Roy Moore in the Alabama Senate election.... Read more »
- Big Brother installing surveillance cameras in places of worship... Read more »
- Black Lives Matter is calling for a boycott of “white capitalism” this Christmas season, stating on its website, “This means no spending with White corporations.” Anthony Ratcliff, a professor at California State University, Los Angeles, and a Black Lives Matter (BLM) leader, explained during a radio interview the purpose of “black Christmas,” Newsweek reports. “Black Lives Matter and other organizations build a strong critique and understanding of racism and white... Read more »
- Canadian public broadcaster CBC has rowed back on showing a BBC documentary about transgender children after claiming the film was not appropriate and citing and negative reaction from audience members. The documentary “Transgender Kids: Who Knows Best?” which was produced by the BBC earlier this year examines the debate surrounding children who believe themselves to be transgender. The CBC announced on Tuesday that they would be showing the film on... Read more »
- Iran is joining the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU). By early next year, February by this account, Iran will join the five founding members of the Union and open the door for Turkey to do so later in 2018. Between this and the end of the war in Syria, it’s not hard to declare the Brzezinski Doctrine of U.S.-led Central Asian chaos as gasping its last breaths. Iran finally joining the... Read more »
- Russia’s Navy could cut the underwater cables that keep the world connected, says the head of Britain’s armed forces, in what appears to be a desperate plea for funding using the good old Russian bogeyman. Britain is cutting its defense spending against the will of the forces themselves, of the public and of politicians. But Russia has been boosting its navy recently, which has proved useful for a classic piece... Read more »
- After a wave of anti-Israeli protests, German authorities feel arriving refugees and migrants must be firmly reminded of the country's responsibility to the Jewish state accrued during the Nazi Holocaust.... Read more »
- The Balkan region has been listed by the influential Council on Foreign Relations as a potential hotbed in 2018. Speaking to Sputnik, Milomir Stepic, a research fellow at the Institute of Political Studies in Belgrade, opined that the US is seeking to preserve dominance and if needed beef up its presence in this important geopolitical zone.... Read more »
- NICKY Morgan has “killed” the UK’s chances of getting a good deal with the EU for her rebellion on the withdrawal bill, according to a furious Question Time audience member.... Read more »
- DIVISIONS are deepening between eastern and western EU members as the ongoing migration dispute threatens the bloc’s wavering stability.... Read more »
- THE Labour Party have “stabbed working class communities in the back” over the European Union, according to a furious BBC Question Time audience member.... Read more »
- Jean-Claude Juncker was quick to criticise fellow EU states after fallout from the row over migration quotas. Infighting within the bloc started this week after Mr Tusk unveiled his plans to relocate refugees. Speaking following the European Council summit in Brussels Mr Juncker warned states to “calm things down”. He said: “Immigration, everything depends on your point of view. I would say that relocation was a success.... Read more »
- JACOB Rees-Mogg has said the UK would be “very unwise” to accept being “a colony of the EU” during the transition period after Brexit from 2019 to 2021.... Read more »
Powered by: RSS Feed News Blocks
Today is forecast to be Warmer than yesterday. Mainly cloudy and rainy tomorrow night.
Cloudy. Snow likely in the afternoon. High 2C. Winds SE at 15 to 30 km/h. Chance of snow 90%. 2-3cm of snow expected.
More clouds than sun. High 3C. Winds light and variable.
Chance of Rain
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 7C. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 50%.
Cloudy with periods of rain. High 7C. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 60%.
Chance of Rain
Cloudy with occasional light rain. High around 5C. Winds W at 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of rain 80%.
Pleace Donate or share this knowledge and help wake the world up :)
Your donation is needed and helps bringing hangmansnews.com to you everyday! The work we do for you is only possible through your support!
To donate bitcoin, scan the QR code or copy and paste the bitcoin wallet address:
Bitcoin Price Graph & Calculator
Disclamer: hangmansnews.com uses content from 3rd partys and is not responsible for such content. 3rd party content displayed on this website is displayed here as a way to quicly access this 3rd party content. For any issues contact the content creators directly. This website automatically responds to the content creators playlists and RSS feeds. By using this website you accept also the coockie policy from the content creators platform like YouTube. We also use stats plugins and possibly coockies as well as security plugins. Every hacking attack will be blocked and banned. Pleace use this website that is buildt on voluntaritism and mutual respect the way it is ment to be used, as a normal visitor. Thank you.