Slavic Brotherhood – 2020 | Joint Russian-Belarusian drills kick off near Brest
Arizona protesters scuffle with border agents over US-Mexico wall
MFA spokesperson Maria Zakharova holds her weekly briefing
Lukashenko secretly inaugurated as president in official ceremony
LIVE: Eiffel Tower evacuated amid bomb threat
Navalny released from Charite hospital, his condition improves
Thousands of Bulgarians demand PM's resignation at massive rally in Sofia
Bangkok rally | Hundreds of protesters demand reform of monarchy
CrossTalk on the US | Quarantine Edition | Forever Divided?
‘Reliable, safe and effective’ | RT reporter takes part in Russian COVID vaccine trial
Julian Assange at high risk of SUICIDE if extradited to US - psychiatrist
Russia’s air-defense hardware repels mock attack in Astrakhan Region
The UN's 75th General Assembly is on ZOOM!
UK institutes NEW SECOND LOCKDOWN but is it based on FAULTY DATA?
Putin gives Russia’s address at UN's 75th General Assembly
- The US ambassador to the Netherlands, Pete Hoekstra, has been accused of "election meddling" by local politicians after hosting an event – reportedly a fundraiser – for a right-wing party at the embassy. The 'party' was hosted by the ambassador on September 10, and was first brought to light by Dutch weekly magazine De Groene Amsterdammer on Monday.According to the report, the event had some 30 to 40 guests, including... Read more »
- While uncertainty created by the global pandemic has sparked a surge in gold buying, analysts are raising concerns over how much of the precious metal is left to mine. According to the World Gold Council, gold mine production totaled 3,531 tonnes in 2019, which is one percent lower than in the previous year. That is the first annual decline in production since 2008. Statistics showed that around 190,000 tonnes of... Read more »
- A large group of shipping insurers will refuse to insure vessels participating in the construction of Nord Stream 2, as companies worry that providing services for builders puts them at risk of violating US sanctions. The decision made by the thirteen members of the International Group of P&I Clubs, who collectively provide marine liability cover for approximately 90% of the world's ocean-going tonnage, will seriously complicate the pipeline's construction process,... Read more »
- German goal machine Timo Werner says that he would be lying if he didn't have second thoughts about sealing his big money transfer to Chelsea after watching Frank Lampard's team struggle in the Champions League against Bayern. Chelsea secured the signing of Werner from RB Leipzig at the start of the summer after the Londoners paid the buyout clause in the German international's transfer, beating the likes of Liverpool to... Read more »
- Not usually known for showing his softer side, Uruguayan striker Luis Suarez was filmed in tears leaving Barcelona’s training ground for the last time ahead of his proposed move to Atletico Madrid. A deal has been agreed between the two clubs to take Suarez to the Spanish capital, ending a fruitful six years at Camp Nou, and the 33-year-old could not hide his emotions when filmed leaving the club’s Ciutat... Read more »
- UFC light heavyweight contender Dominick Reyes says he plans on walking out of UFC Fight Island with a belt over his shoulder, and says he'll ignore the temptation of "money fights" to become a legitimate champion. Speaking to the media ahead of his fight with Jan Blachowicz for the UFC light heavyweight title at UFC 253, Reyes said he is totally unconcerned about fans who devalue the newly-vacated title because... Read more »
- Joe Rogan, one of the most popular podcasters in the world, is gaining vast support to host a US presidential debate, with a petition gathering the signatures of more than 250,000 subscribers. The petition was started by Ashton Stowell on change.org a whole year ago, according to the website, but has gained a lot of traction in recent weeks, reaching almost 300,000 signatories. Trying to explain to the US Commission... Read more »
- Edward Snowden has accused CNN of twisting facts by claiming that he was willing to forfeit book proceeds in favor of the US government. He even offered a "better" headline for the contested piece. Citing US court documents, CNN reported that Snowden "agreed" to forfeit more than $5 million he had allegedly earned from his book and speaking fees to the US government. The whistleblower reacted by saying that the... Read more »
- Rates of chlamydia and gonorrhea have skyrocketed among young women in the US in recent years. Health experts are concerned infections are now going undiagnosed after testing dropped precipitously as a result of the pandemic. According to the results of a recent study conducted by Quest Diagnostics, published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, there has been a 50 percent spike in positive cases among women aged 25 to... Read more »
- Riding a 14-match winning streak, Romania's Simona Halep is flying high heading into the French Open at Roland Garros, and the heavily favored starlet says she's feeling strong ahead of the clay court Grand Slam. Halep opted to sit out the US Open due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic as she instead decided to remain in Europe and focus on her preparation for the French Open. That decision seems to... Read more »
- With rising US-China tensions affecting the tech sector, Intel has secured a license to supply equipment to 5G giant Huawei. RT’s Boom Bust explores why Washington allowed this to happen. The show is joined by Jeffrey Tucker from the American Institute for Economic Research.“What’s happening is that the Trump administration gradually realizes that we are living in a global economic environment, not easily disentangled by the nation-state,” Tucker explains, adding:... Read more »
- UK Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab said a second national lockdown may be required as a last measure against Covid-19. But he stressed that it will be avoided if everyone follows the rules. Kay Burley of Sky News asked Raab about the arsenal of measures the government is prepared to enact to fight Covid-19. Raab replied: “The reality is they will be more intrusive or could end up in a national... Read more »
- Britain is not taking a Swedish approach to Covid-19, Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab said, amid sharp criticism of new coronavirus restrictions six months after the government first imposed a national lockdown. During an interview on BBC radio on Wednesday, the minister was asked if Britain was now taking an approach similar to that of the Scandinavian country in its handling of the coronavirus crisis. “I don’t accept that characterization,” Raab... Read more »
- Alexander Lukashenko has been secretly inaugurated for a sixth consecutive term as Belarusian president, in a low-key ceremony at Minsk’s Independence Palace on Wednesday morning. In contrast to the often-elaborate inductions of the past, the inauguration was attended by just a few hundred people. Lukashenko’s 26-year-long reign was officially extended for another five years, with the president swearing an oath in the Belarusian language with his hand placed on a... Read more »
- Formula 1 icon Michael Schumacher is unlikely to ever fully recover from the injuries he suffered in a skiing accident in the French Alps in 2013, according to respected neurosurgeon Erich Riederer. The status of Schumacher's health has been a closely guarded secret since the accident, with only the vague updates released by his family and just a week after former Ferrari head Jean Todt told the media that Schumacher... Read more »
- Not content with blowing minds around the world with incredible images of our universe, NASA has taken data from telescopes observing the galactic center of the Milky Way and created a celestial symphony. NASA regularly takes digital data from distant telescopes and turns them into breathtaking images. These images are composites of various wavelengths of light and radiation that the human eye can’t see. In an effort to outdo themselves,... Read more »
- China has been buying a lot of US crude oil lately as part of the trade deal, but this buying spree could be about to end. This month alone, China could import between 867,000 (barrels per day) bpd, according to Reuters’ Refinitiv data, and 900,000 bpd, according to oilfield services company Canary. And then the flow of US oil into China will decline, and it will decline sharply, Reuters’ Clyde... Read more »
- 380 pilot whales die after getting beached in Australia, 50 saved by rescuers in largest such incident in state’s history (PHOTOS) A total of 380 whales have died, local media reported, citing officials. Teams of rescuers managed to save 50 by towing them to deeper water, where they were released, while around 30 more remained beached and fighting for their lives as of Wednesday afternoon. Each animal weighs around three... Read more »
- The Eiffel Tower has reopened its doors to the public following an armed police response and evacuated after a hoax anonymous bomb threat was phoned in. Police received an anonymous phone call warning that a bomb had been planted at the world famous monument shortly before noon local time on Wednesday. Eyewitness footage from the scene showed armed police sealing off the area and establishing a security perimeter while sniffer... Read more »
- New research by investment bank Morgan Stanley found that US consumers have been saving more money than ever, having stockpiled a record $12.5 trillion in savings from April through July. This stockpiling comes amid likely economic uncertainties later this year, in light of a probable new wave of Covid-19 and the aftermath of November’s presidential election. According to the bank’s managing director and chief US economist, Ellen Zentner, the sum equates to 13.5... Read more »
Powered by: RSS Feed News Blocks
Buy and Sell Bitcoin on Localbitcoins.com
Your donation is needed and helps bringing hangmansnews.com to you everyday! The work we do for you is only possible through your support!
To donate bitcoin, scan the QR code or copy and paste the bitcoin wallet address:
To donate bitcoin, scan the QR code or copy and paste the bitcoin wallet address:
Disclamer: hangmansnews.com uses content from 3rd partys and is not responsible for such content. 3rd party content displayed on this website is displayed here as a way to quicly access this 3rd party content. For any issues contact the content creators directly. This website automatically responds to the content creators playlists and RSS feeds. By using this website you accept also the coockie policy from the content creators platform like YouTube. We also use stats plugins and possibly coockies as well as security plugins. Every hacking attack will be blocked and banned. Pleace use this website that is buildt on voluntaritism and mutual respect the way it is ment to be used, as a normal visitor. Thank you.