WHAT?! I Can't Believe What These Politicians Did To This Man!
SHOCKING: You’ve Got To See How Religious Jews Are Battling Cuomo!
Orwell Tried To Warn Us About 1984 But No One Listened!
Unbelievable! They WON'T Let You Know...
DAMN: You Won't Hear A Lot About This On Thanksgiving!
HUGE! What You're Not Hearing About Small Business Owners Making A BIG Stand
Creepy Corporate Globalists Are Taking Over The New Administration!
HOLY COW! They’re Going For TOTAL Control!
AMAZING: You Can Actually Escape The Matrix In 2021!
Whoa! I Never Thought They'd Force It On Us Like This!
They Won't Admit The REAL Agenda!
BREAKING: Henry Kissinger Issues DIRE Warning!
HECK NO! You're Not Being Told This About The Great Reset!
You Are NOT Allowed To Talk About THIS!
BREAKING: I Can't Believe They Got Away With THIS!
- The co-owner of a bar on Staten Island which declared itself an ‘autonomous zone‘ after its liquor license was yanked over COVID-19 lockdown violations was arrested and perp-walked out of the business in handcuffs on Tuesday night. According to Deputy Sheriffs, Mac’s Public House general manager and co-owner Daniel Presti was charged with several offenses, including obstructing governmental administration, for continuing to operate the establishment despite being in an ‘orange... Read more »
- In today’s video, we cover what the government did to a bar owner in New York who dared keep his business open, as well as other insane lockdown hypocrisy. Follow us on Telegram: t.me/s/News4AChange Sign up for our newsletter: bit.ly/3ijjAop Subscribe on LBRY: https://lbry.tv/@wearechange:1 Improve your gut health: bit.ly/34GHbdY Filter your water: bit.ly/37QriDt Storable food for emergencies: SafePreparedAndReady.com #1 best source of Collagen: bit.ly/3mw5uRK #1... Read more »
- Barack Obama is on his book tour for A Promised Land now four years after leaving office. During his latest interview days ago on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert he was asked about his vastly expanded drone strikes (setting a record far and above that of the prior Bush administration) as a preferred method of taking out America’s ‘enemies’. But it’s very well-documented that drone strikes actually killed just as many or more civilians than terrorists in the process.... Read more »
- No sooner did we just get finishing penning a piece about how the British Army is being used to fight “anti-vaccine” protests and vaccine “disinformation” – including by “work[ing] closely with social media companies” – than Mark Zuckerberg has also thrown his hat into the fray. The Facebook CEO has said he wants to provide platform users with “authoritative information about Covid-19 vaccines,” according to CNBC. The company has “already reached out to the Biden... Read more »
- Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis told reporters Monday that public schools will remain open despite the parabolic rise in COVID-19 cases, according to AP News. DeSantis strongly argued against lockdowns and stated they do not work: “Closing schools due to coronavirus is probably the biggest public health blunder in modern American history,” the governor said at a news conference. “People who advocate closing schools for virus mitigation are effectively today’s flat-earthers.” DeSantis said... Read more »
- In this interview, activist Heshy Tischler shares major developments in the battle against the lockdown in New York. Follow us on Telegram: t.me/s/News4AChange Sign up for our newsletter: bit.ly/3ijjAop Subscribe on LBRY: https://lbry.tv/@wearechange:1 Improve your gut health: bit.ly/34GHbdY Filter your water: bit.ly/37QriDt Storable food for emergencies: SafePreparedAndReady.com #1 best source of Collagen: bit.ly/3mw5uRK #1 best VPN to use: bit.ly/3iT4Ew3 Exclusive members-only content:... Read more »
- American billionaires haven’t been just immune to the pandemic, they have been thriving in it, drastically increasing their collective wealth. An analysis by Chuck Collins at the Institute for Policy Studies found that American billionaires have been their wealth grow by $1 trillion since March of this year – more than 34 percent. That was not the case during the 2008 financial crisis when it took Forbes’ 400 richest people three years to recoup their... Read more »
- CNN has just published the first of what might be a series of reports on a cache of new documents purporting to prove that the information disseminated by Chinese government officials was markedly different from the numbers, assessments and projections being shared with top-level officials. While that doesn’t prove China lied to the public, it’s definitely not a good look (not that any rational person takes China’s COVID numbers at... Read more »
- In today’s video, we show you how extremely authoritarian the UK government’s crackdown on anti-lockdown protests and on criticism of the jab has gotten. 25% off ALL MERCH sale (use promo code INDIEMEDIA at checkout) ends tonight at midnight – http://teespring.com/stores/wearechange Follow us on Telegram: t.me/s/News4AChange Sign up for our newsletter: bit.ly/3ijjAop Subscribe on LBRY: https://lbry.tv/@wearechange:1 Improve your gut health: bit.ly/34GHbdY Filter your water: bit.ly/37QriDt... Read more »
- Dr. Michael Ryan, Director of Global Alert and Response of the World Health Organization (WHO), told journalists at a press briefing on Monday that “pinch points,” otherwise known as places where people gather, must be “managed.” Ryan spoke about numerous types of public areas, such as airports, public transportation, and even places like ski resorts that governments must “manage” to prevent further spreading of COVID-19. He called on governments around the world to... Read more »
- The nuclear-powered USS Nimitz aircraft carrier and its strike group are in transit to the Persian Gulf where it will oversee the Trump-ordered withdrawal of up to 5,000 American troops from the region in the coming weeks and months. It’s part of Trump’s belated efforts to drastically reduce American presence from Iraq and Afghanistan and to bring the troops home. The carrier group will provide “defensive capabilities” amid the large-scale logistical operation. While... Read more »
- French President Emmanuel Macron has expressed that he’s “very shocked” over what he called the “shameful aggression” of four Paris police officers who beat a black man inside his own business merely for not wearing a mask. The officers didn’t know they were being filmed, according to French media, and it was uploaded to the internet Thursday, after which Macron summoned his interior minister, Gérald Darmanin, to the Elysée to demand “firm punishment” for those police... Read more »
- Over 150 protesters were arrested at anti-lockdown demonstrations in London on Saturday, as activists clashed with police who sought to break it up. Arrests made as anti-lockdown protesters march in #London, defying police warning to obey #Covid19 restrictionshttps://t.co/2F9ZheJRgk pic.twitter.com/UHRH66elrk — RT (@RT_com) November 28, 2020 According to The Guardian, “officers were attempting to disperse the protesters after the Metropolitan police argued the demonstration was unlawful under coronavirus bans on... Read more »
- A dark COVID winter is descending on the working-poor of America as millions of adults face eviction or foreclosure in the next few months. Bloomberg, citing a survey that was conducted on Nov. 9 by the U.S. Census Bureau, shows 5.8 million adults face eviction or foreclosure come Jan. 1. That accounts for 32.5% of the 17.8 million adults currently behind rent or mortgage payments. On Monday, we noted that on Dec. 31 many... Read more »
- A Danish company behind a botched culling of 17 million minks which appeared to ‘rise from the dead’ has been identified. Copenhagen-based International Service System (ISS) was tasked with the mass burial of the culled minks, which were infected with a mutated form of COVID-19. Controversy erupted however after the minks appeared to rise from the dead—as locals reported mink-movement within the three-foot deep mass graves. According to Bloomberg, ISS says it was contacted by the... Read more »
Powered by: RSS Feed News Blocks
Buy and Sell Bitcoin on Localbitcoins.com
Your donation is needed and helps bringing hangmansnews.com to you everyday! The work we do for you is only possible through your support!
To donate bitcoin, scan the QR code or copy and paste the bitcoin wallet address:
To donate bitcoin, scan the QR code or copy and paste the bitcoin wallet address:
Disclamer: hangmansnews.com uses content from 3rd partys and is not responsible for such content. 3rd party content displayed on this website is displayed here as a way to quicly access this 3rd party content. For any issues contact the content creators directly. This website automatically responds to the content creators playlists and RSS feeds. By using this website you accept also the coockie policy from the content creators platform like YouTube. We also use stats plugins and possibly coockies as well as security plugins. Every hacking attack will be blocked and banned. Pleace use this website that is buildt on voluntaritism and mutual respect the way it is ment to be used, as a normal visitor. Thank you.